False Positive Reduction business assessment
Fine-tune your existing caution list screening program to minimize false positives and maximize its efficiency.
Our subject matter experts can review your screening processes and provide a gap analysis which clearly outlines ways to reduce unnecessary false positives. Implementing the recommended changes will streamline your processes, reduce the number of false matches, and allow you to focus on true matches.
Identifying cost and time saving measures
To identify ways for reducing the time and cost involved in your current false positive review program, Accuity’s Professional Services Group (PSG) will meet with the key operational and compliance employees involved in your screening processes to review:
- Applications, databases and data sources that generate the information currently being screened.
- A statistical review of screening matches.
- An analysis of false positive and technical rules and their impacts on the overall match rates.
After this review and analysis, Accuity will offer written, actionable recommendations to help you deliver a reduction in overall disposition time for account screening and improved back office productivity. As part of the analysis Accuity will provide you with:
- Documented alternative false positive reduction techniques.
- False Positive rules.
- A closeout report and PowerPoint presentation showing Accuity’s analysis and review.
- Next steps on how Accuity can help implement proposed solutions within your organization.
Working with an established partner
Accuity has been able to provide our clients with significant savings and efficiencies by improving processes and reducing false positives hit rates:
- A large U.S. Regional Bank saw a reduction of false positives by more than 70% after 150 recommended rules were implemented.
- A European Bank saw a reduction of false positives by 55% with the deployment of 75 new rules and implementation of more efficient processes.
- A Tier 1 Global Investment Bank experienced a reduction in false positives of more than 60% following a two-phase engagement.
Global presence, local performance
Accuity’s Professional Services Group provides services and solutions for clients around the globe by delivering local presence and subject matter expertise. We have recently helped banks and corporates in the following locations:
Complete the form on the right of this page for more information on our False Positive Reduction services.