The industry’s Golden Copy of payments data
Accuity’s data provides information on financial institutions in all major countries around the world including head office and branch mailing addresses, department-specific contact information, SWIFT/BICs and national clearing codes - everything needed to process domestic and cross border payments.
All information included in our payments solutions is obtained directly from official sources including the banks themselves and clearing code-issuing authorities, ensuring that you receive only the highest quality, most accurate data available.
In our Data Group, 100+ specialized personnel concentrate on processing, updating and maintaining information about financial institutions globally. This group receives information from numerous different sources including government agencies, central banks, regulating authorities, etc. including changes affecting entire institutions as well as individual branch locations.
Within Accuity, a specialized group processes all historical information including mergers, acquisitions and bank and branch closures. All ownership changes are verified and updated in our database.
Accuity gathers this information on banks and other financial institutions using a variety of methods. This approach guarantees that we have the most comprehensive, up-to-date and authoritative information on these institutions.
1. We have established relationships with worldwide central banking associations, federal and state government banking authorities, and specific industry associations throughout the world. We obtain and verify membership lists and associated financial institution data supplied by these associations and authorities on a regular basis.
2. Through regularly scheduled paper and electronic requests for information, we solicit updated information directly from the banks and other financial institutions. Direct telephone contact is used to contact those institutions that do not respond to these periodic solicitations.
3. Accuity has a well-established publishing key database whereby banks submit correspondent details. This Web-based method provides an easy tool for banks to submit correspondent and SSI details and updates on an ongoing basis. Accuity provides access of this tool to only authorized contacts within the financial institutions.
4. Each of Accuity’s 17,000+ customers in 150 countries has on-line and electronic access for updating their information to Accuity.
5. Throughout the year we also implement focused data gathering campaigns. These campaigns target specific data elements used by worldwide institutions to route payments to and through specific clearing systems correctly.
Updates are made to our database from multiple sources every day. Different products are extracted and fulfilled on different schedules, depending on your specific needs – and include daily, bi-weekly and monthly delivery.